Bouffant Rouge offers professional hair styling and makeup for weddings, maternity shoots, proms and all your important occasions!
NB: In January 2018, Bouffant Rouge will be relocating to Dallas, TX. Based out of the Southlake, Colleyville area we will be fully equipped to attend your wedding, graduation, prom or special event at your choice of location. Until December, we will continue to service the Sacramento / NorCal area!
I've been in the industry for 11 years and have dedicated my professional life to hair and makeup and have gained international experience as a stylist in the industry. My passion for my craft ensures that each person is treated as an individual and receives a bespoke service, second to none, finding a style that suits you and enhances your natural beauty and features.
After countless weddings in Napa Valley, Sonoma County and the Sierra foothils region, I've also spent a few years in Europe working in Italy and the UK where I learned the technique of dry carving - pioneered by the late John Sahag (Rachel from Friends look!). I was also featured on "Platinum Weddings" together with JS Makeup Artistry, and was fortunate enough to work on a few pilots of the TV series "King of the Road".
• Licensed for 11 years
• Vidal Sassoon and Toni & Guy cutting trained
• Redken, Wella and Natulique (organic hair color line) specialist
• Keratin Smoothing treatment and extension application certified
• Professional Dry Carver (as pioneered by John Sahag)
• 12 years of experience in bridal hair and makeup including airbrush and custom blending foundations
• Global experience as all-round stylist having worked in California - USA, Turin - Italy and London - UK.
• Hair extension specialist
Please feel free to get in touch and discuss you needs and requirements for your special event!
I look forward to working with you!